STAR BIKE SHOP Est.1972

      
Star Bike was the very first bike shop I worked at. I remember it well, my first day of labor drenched in southern humidity. September 11, 2006. It was there that I learned how to overhaul one piece bottom bracket on beat up beach cruisers from Tybee Island, true wheels, assemble bikes, wrap handlebar tape and the list goes on... Owners Kip Larcom & Joey Green took me in and taught me a lot. I am forever thankful for the opportunity they gave me.

Star bike shop helped me build my skills and pursue a professional career path of bicycle mechanics.
If you find yourself in Savannah, Georgia. Stop by the shop, it's located on the Southside. 
Grab an ice cold beverage from their 1940's old school Coca-Cola machine (Loaded with Beer!!!) 
While sipping you can check out their bicycle museum which includes a Big Wheeler from the 1920s. Best of all Luke the shop dog will give you the tour.


127 East Montgomery Crossroads
Savannah, GA 31406
In The Oakhurst Shopping Plaza